Issued on 19-03-2020 Government of India
Ministry of Health & FW Additional
Travel Advisory for Novel Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
In continuation of the travel advisories issued on 11th March,16th March and 17th March 2020, the following additional advisory is issued:
1. No scheduled international commercial passenger aircraft shall take off from any foreign airport for any airport in India, after 0001 hrs GMT of March 22, 2020 (*i.e. 0531 hrs Indian Standard Time (IST) of March 22, 2020). These instructions shall remain in force till 0001 hrs GMT of March 29, 2020.
2. A maximum travel time of 20 hours is permissible for such commercial passenger aircraft to land in India.
3. As such, no incoming scheduled international commercial passenger aircraft shall be allowed to disembark its passengers *on Indian soil* (Foreigner or Indian) after 2001 hrs GMT of March 22, 2020 (*i.e. 0131hrs IST of March 23, 2020).
4. These instructions are in addition to the travel restrictions/ advisories already issued and under implementation.
5. The above are temporary measures to restrict the spread of COVID-19, and are subject to review by Government.