7 Nights/8 Days Ladies Only from 23 Dec 2019 starts @*Rs.46000/-per person
Airfare, Insurance, charges are extra @*Rs.18000/-approx. Ex Mumbai
Visa is currently 'Free On Arrival' for Indian Passport Holders
Total Price with Airfare is approx. *Rs.64000/-per pax. Ex- Mumbai
Sri Lanka, is an island country in South Asia, located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal. Enriched by great history, beauty of nature and traditional feel everywhere. Sri Lanka offers you sea, sand, forest, Mountain, Flora and Fauna , culture and lifestyle.
Experience the natural beauty of Misty Mountains or have fun at soft sandy blue beaches. Sri Lanka is home to many national parks and nature reserves. The blue beaches , the history , the culture, heritage , national parks, art and craft and cool hills will you give you lifetime experience.
Enjoy visit to
Dutch hospital and Ministry of Crabs
Arcade Independence Square
Noritake Factory Store
Get ready to experience beautiful Sri Lanka with MEE TIME!
Mixed Group Tour designed
Optional Trek to the spectacular SIGIRIYA ROCK.A UNESCO world heritage site.
An Elephant (ethical) orphanage visit
Tea factory visit
Barefoot Cafe and Restaurant visit
Paradise Road shopping for Masks, handicrafts and clothes and textiles
Arcade Independence Square visit for desserts
Noritake Factory Store for the legendary Noritake Crockery
Shopping Tips and Tricks in Sri Lanka with discount coupons
Luxurious 4 star Hotel stay throughout
Grand Christmas Dinner
Multi cuisine Buffet Dinners every night
Dutch hospital and Ministry of Crabs lunch or dinner with prior booking in Colombo
Private luxury AC coach transfers with a comfortable just comprehensive itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Colombo
Welcome to the Sri Lanka! Today transfer to your hotel.
Enjoy Dinner at a restaurant.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Colombo
Day 2 : Colombo – Pinnawala – Sigiriya
We have early breakfast early, we visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage. If we visit Pinnawala early we can see the elephant bottle feeding at 9.15am and elephant bathing at 10.00 am. Even if we reach later we still enjoy the elephants bathing and relaxing at the Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage.This is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants. This has been declared safe and certified as against animal abuse and hence we visit this place. Post this we have optional visit to Sigiriya Rock fortress -The fortress complex includes remnants of a ruined palace, surrounded by an extensive network of fortifications, vast gardens, ponds, canals, alleys and fountains.It has archaeological importance. This activity involves a 45 minute climb on the UNESCO heritage Sigiriya rock which gives amazing views of the thick tropical forest from the top!
Overnight at Sigiriya
Day 3 : Sigiriya – Kandy
Visit Dambulla cave temple- world heritage site of Sri Lanka.
Later we all proceed to Kandy city for Kandy city tour with another UNESCO site -The Temple of tooth relic, we visit the spice and herbal garden where they tell you about various plants and their medicinal value and you could pick up a few spices or herbs or massage oils here.
Dinner and lights out in Kandy.
Day 4 : Kandy – Nuwara Eliya (The Hill Station stay and Tea factory guided tour)
After the breakfast we proceed to visit some attractions of Nuwara Eliya including Hanumanji Temple , Ramboda waterfall, Tea factory and plantation and learn how our daily Tea is actually produced in a guided tour, beautiful colonial Gregory Lake.
We have dinner and get some sleep in Nuwara Eliya.
27 Dec-Day 5 : Nuwara Eliya
Late morning or afternoon you can visit some places related to Ramayana, Seetha Amman temple and Ashok Vatika (the place where Ravana kept Sita captive)
Dinner and Overnight stay at a hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Day 6 : Nuwara Eliya – Bentota
After breakfast, we leave for Bentota
Check in to the hotel and relax for a while or visit the bentota beach.If time permits.
Visit Kosgoda sea turtle Hatchery (it will close at 6.30 pm)
Dinner and Overnight stay at a hotel in Bentota
Day 7: Bentota-Colombo
After the breakfast, we leave for Colombo city to visit its various architecture marvels which also house some lovely cafes and shops.
Day 8 : Colombo
Post breakfast ,Transferred to the airport for our flight back to our home country!
What is included in the trip
- Meet & Greet service at the airport
- Hotel accommodation at above mentioned hotels OR similar on with daily Breakfast except Day1
- Dinner buffet style multi cuisine 4 star hotel daily except check out day
- 24th Dec Grand X’ Mas Eve Dinner at Sigiriya hoteL
- Hotels Used- Fair View Colombo, Fresco Water Villa - Sigriya, Oak Ray Regency - Kandy, Mirage King Cottage - Nuwara Eliya ,The Palms - Bentota or Similar
- Entrance Fees included for- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawel, Dambulla Cave Temple at Dambulla,, Temple of the tooth relic at Kandy, Cultural Dance show at Kandy – Ticket has to be collected from the Gem shop on free of charge once the client visit the shop,Gregory’s Lake in,Turtle Hatchery at Ahungalla,Gangaramaya temple
- Transport by an air-conditioned van with the service of an English- Speaking Driving guide on private basis
- 1 liter water bottle per day per person
- Discount shopping coupons
- All tours and transfers as mentioned
What is NOT included in the trip
- Airfare, Insurance is extra but can be provided by Mee Time
- Visa has been made free on arrival till Dec 2019
- All Lunches
- Sigiriya Rock Climbing is Optional for USD15
- Highway ticket cost (If client’s want to use highway the Toll fee has to be paid at the entry point)
- Entrance fees for any extra attractions visited from those mentioned in Inclusions
- Vehicle use for night life activities
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- Camera & Video permits are sometimes charged on the spot and these are to be paid by visitors directly
- All tips & porter charges
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions.
- G.S.T. @5% on land package