A must-visit city on a tour of Europe, especially if its your first time, we have combined it in a tour package of neighboring France as well. But Amsterdam in itself has so much to offer by virtue of its vibe, multicultural ambience and of course happening night-life!
Have you watched Movie QUEEN , Where a 24-year-old homely girl, decides to go on her honeymoon alone when her fiance calls off their wedding. Travelling around Europe, she finds joy, makes friends and gains new-found independence. Shout out and cheers for such Kind of trips! Explore your Independence on this t where you will feel like Queen!
A heady cocktail of the old and the new, and enticing to every taste and genre, our tours to Amsterdam, especially in Spring and Summer are the perfect kaleidoscope of art, culture and heritage.In a city full of canals, the best way to experience it is to follow the paths the waters take, on a canal cruise! Gently glide through the waters and feel the pulse of the city, passing under quaint bridges flanked by adjacent stately town houses.
These vibrant cities are certainly for the young at heart.
Experience the cultures and vultures as there are festivals on almost every weekend.
TODAY’S HIGHLIGHTS: Picturesque typical village of Volendam. Boat on the I Jsselmeer lake. City tour of Amsterdam. Today we have a very exciting and beautiful day. We will go to ZAANSE SCHANS with its mills, its canals and its typical houses . VOLENDAM, a very picturesque fishing village. From Volendam, on a short boat trip we will go to MARKEN, an island that was united to the mainland by a fixed dike, their houses were built on stilts. In the afternoon we include a panoramic tour of AMSTERDAM to see its narrow canals, the Dam Platz, its official buildings and parks, and will also see the technique of diamond cutting. A large part of the visit will be done on foot. The information will be given through headphones. At the end of the day you will be taken to Rembrandtplein, one of the busiest squares in the city with plenty of restaurants from all corners of the world.
AMSTERDAM - BRUSSELS - BRUGES - PARIS
After breakfast , Check out and Transfer to airport.
Hope you Enjoyed Some Mee Time like A Queen ! See you soon on next trip!
What is included in the trip
- Travel by bus with English speaking guide, basic travel insurance, and breakfast buffet.
- 6 Night's accommodation in 3 or 4 star Hotels
- Return airport transfers
- City tour in: AMSTERDAM, PARIS
- Boat: I Jsselmeer lake from Voledam to Marken in AMSTERDAM, River Seine in Paris in PARIS
- Evening transfer: Rembrandplein in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM, Quartier Latin in Paris in PARIS
- Ticket admission: Diamond Cutting Workshop in Amsterdam in AMSTERDAM, 2nd Floor Eiffel Tower in Paris in PARIS
- Palace of Versailles tour
- All tours and Transfers as mentioned
What is NOT included in the trip
- Air Tickets
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Meals which are not mention
- Any Optional activities
- Portage Tip for luggage service
- Any personal expense
- GST of 5% will be applicable extra