Yoga and Ayurveda by the Sea!
Mee Times' YOGA BY THE BAY is much more than a YOGA retreat.This wellness package is located in a luxe beach side retreat , this is a place of natural harmony.
Join Mee for this ALL WOMAN relaxed Mee Time holiday in October. Just land up at the Goa Airport and let Mee take you on a soulful journey to relax, refocus and recalibrate your self!
Situated along the vast Konkan coatline in north canara and very close to goa is this is a luxe retreat. Apart from the rhythm of the rolling waves and the meditative hum of birdsong, to disturb your inner explorations dont expect any distractions! Crafted in colours of the Earth, and in harmony with the land that nurtures her, the retreat is designed for holistic and transformational experiences; a space where the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga embrace you to rejuvenate body and spirit
A preview of what you will do daily..
- Oil free and package ingredients free delicious wholesome veg and non veg meals
- Interactive cooking classes
- Daily optional Yoga sessions, Pranayam, meditation and general relaxation or yoga nidra sessions with yoga experts
- Pottery and painting workshops
- Birding and Nature walks with experts
- And of course long walks on the private access beach anytime of the day and night
- A visit to the Shiva Mandir of Gokarna and its vegetable and spice market
- 3 Night's accommodation at Villas built using laterite stone from the region and boast an open inner courtyard with herbal plants and a partially open to sky bathrooms.
- Cuisine which includes fresh organic vegetables and fresh sea fish. Herbal teas and fresh fruits are offered
- Aciivities like Yogic Kriyas, Asanas, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, meditation techniques, relaxing Ayurveda Abhyanga massages, guided art and pottery sessions and interactive cooking.
- Consultation with yoga instructor - On arrival, the guests get a detailed consultation with the Yoga instructor.
- Doctor’s consultation – Prior to start of any Ayurvedic therapy there will be a brief consultation with the Ayurveda doctor.
Guided bird watching; prior booking required - Weekly once - Wednesday
Guided sessions for art and pottery with our resident artist
What is included in the trip
- Meet & Greet from Goa Airport and transfer to Retreat in a private vehicle
- Orientation of Property and its Principles
- Ayurvedic Doctors Consultation
- 2 Massages as per your prakriti for normal non medical treatment patients
- Delicious- 3 course Breakfast, 4 course Lunch and 4 course Dinner made with natural, locally sourced, fresh vegetables and fresh caught fish and High Tea
- Fresh linen wear and cotton robes for the entire duration of the stay!
What is NOT included in the trip
- Airfare, Visa and Insurance
- Any personal expenses
- GST of 5% will be applicable extra
- Anything unmentioned in Inclusions