The journey to Ladakh is a road trip of a lifetime offers some of the most beautiful sceneries with clear blue skies, snowy white clouds and mesmerizing mountains that get bare and beautiful as you ascend higher and higher. Mountains of varied hues – yellow, brown, purple, magenta rise to gigantic heights surrounding the plateau around Leh. These colors seen never before are so unique that they leave an unforgetable effect at every bend and will make you come back again to Ladakh. The lakes in this Buddhist land look ethereal as they reflects the rocks, mountains and sky on its clear surface. Buddhist Chortens and prayer wheels greet you everywhere you go and give the landscape a very peaceful aura.The red, white, blue , green and yellow prayer flags greet you wherever you go and protect you from the forces of nature. Our Special Ladakh tour from Mumbai takes you to all these unique places :
- Lamayuru Monastery is one of the largest and oldest gompas in Ladakh located on the Srinagar Leh Highway.
- It has a population of around 150 permanent resident monks. Lamayuru is famous for moon like landscape similar to lunar terrain.
- Nubra valley (10,000 feet ),where the rivers, Shyok and Siachan separates Ladakh from the Karakoram Ranges .
- The famous Siachen Glacier lies to the north of this valley. It is a cold desert with sand dunes lined by Poplar trees and Apple and Apricot orchards The Silk route traders passed through here in olden days on their extraordinarytrans-Himalayan trade and its imprints can be seen even today.
- Pangong Lake also known as Pangong Tso is a beautiful endorheic lake situated in the Himalayas and is 134 km long, extending from India to China. The reason it is so popular is the fact that it keeps changing colors throughout the day revealing the most fascinating shades of blue !
Ladakh :God's own palette:The melting of glaciers into rivulets form patterns on the jagged mountains and erosion by the wind etches rock formations with an interplay of sunlight and shadows. We have also added a different culinary experience of Ladakhi and Tibetian cuisine as well as cafes and shopping in the local Market of Leh in our ladies special Ladakh tour packages
- All transfers are by private vehicle
- Ride on Leh Kargil Highway
- Visit to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of Gravity
- Visit Highest Motorable road - Khardung La Pass
- Visit Buddhist Monastry Diskit
Day 1 ARRIVE LEH
Arrival Leh Kushok Bakula Airport On a clear day from one side of the aircraft can be seen in the distance the peaks of K2, Nanga Parbat, Gasherbrum and on the other side of the aircraft, so close that you feel you could reach out and touch it, is the Nun Kun massif.) Upon arrival you will met by our representative and transfer to Hotel for Check in. Complete day for rest and leisure to acclimatize.
Day 2 SHAM VALLEY
After breakfast you drive downstream along the River Indus on Leh – Kargil Highway. Proceed further to Gurudwara Patthar Sahib Nestled deep in the Himalayas, A drive of another 4 km took us to Magnetic Hill which defies the law of gravity & later we reached the Confluence Of The Indus And Zanskar River and visit Liker Monastery.drive to Lamayuru Monastery to see wonderful moon like landscapes. Return back to hotel. Overnight stay.
Day 3 SHAM VALLEY TO LEH
After the Breakfast drive to Leh en route visit Alchi monastery and Hall of Fame. Arrive at Leh by afternoon. Overnight at Leh .
Day 4 : NUBRA VALLEY
After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the world, 18,380 ft). You can take short breaks at roadside cafes and scenic points for photography. On arrival check in to the hotel/camp. Post lunch, enjoy a camel safari (double humped camel which are found only in Ladakh & Mongolia) at the Sand Dunes between Deskit & Hundur Village. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
Day 5 NUBRA - PANGONG LAKE VIA SHYOK RIVER ROAD:
After an early breakfast we are leaving Tangtse for Pangong you pass through few small villages of Changthang and finally you can have a sudden view of the Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m). This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 Kms wide and over 133 Kms long with half of its running the other side of the "Indo China Border". One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable.. Upon arrival we check in at our Camp Near Pangong lake. Dinner & Overnight at the Camp.
Day 6 PANGONG LAKE TO LEH
After breakfast we leave for visiting Shey Palace, The ancient capital of Ladakh .Later we reach Thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village. Overnight stay at Leh.
Day 7: BYE BYE LEH
After breakfast transfer to Airport. End of Ladakh tour with great memories.
Hope You enjoyed the trip! Hope you have captured lot of memories to cherish forever!
Thank you and Happy Mee Time to You!
What is included in the trip
- To & Fro Air Fare to Leh from Delhi in economy Class.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Basis as hotels mentioned.
- All Meals (Bed Tea, 06 Breakfast, 06 Hot / Pack Lunch, 06 Dinner)
- To & Fro Leh Airport Transfers.
- Transportation by Non-A/C Innova or Xylo as per above tour plan (point to point basis only)
- Transportation by Non-A/C Tempo Traveller for 6, 8, 10 & 12 Pax as per tour plan (point to point basis only)
- Ladakh Entry & national park fees
- One Ladakh Guide Book Complimentary.
- Oxygen in each vehicle for visit to Nubra valley & Pangong Lake
What is NOT included in the trip
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Rafting, Camel Safari, Monument & Museum entry Charges.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices include”.
- Tips, Porter, Laundry, Phone Calls etc.
- Any Kind of Drinks (Alcoholic, Mineral, Aerated)
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, roadblocks or any factors beyond control.
- Cost cannot be clubbed with any other package.
- Extra meals and beverages
- Any medical expenses,Unforeseen expenses that demand a change in itinerary like natural forces, changes in weather, road blockages, flight/train cancellations and illness, Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, political disturbances etc Heater charges or Rafting charges are not included
- 5% G.S.T will be applicable extra.