Land Package (includes Insurance): Rs.83500
*Airfare: Rs.32000 onwards depends on availability
Visa on Arrival
The Kingdom of Jordan, which once captivated ancient travellers, continues to enthral all .
From the haunting desert of Wadi Rum, to the teeming centre of urban Amman, from the majestic ruins of bygone civilizations in Perta and Madaba to the timeless splendour of the Dead Sea, Jordan is unveiled as a unique destination offering breathtaking and mysterious sights, high standard accommodations,exquisite cuisine and countless activities that you can enjoy.
- Visit Greco-Roman city of Jerash (Pompeii of East )
- City tour and Shopping in the souks of Amman
- Float on the Dead Sea and read a book ! ( Definitely on everyones Bucket list)
- Visit Madaba , the city of Mosaics and its Byzantine churches
- Mt Nebo, the resting place of Moses
- UNESCO site Petra ..one of the new 7 wonders of the world
- Jeep safari in Wadi Rum , largest and spectacular desert of Jordan
- A Unique Camping experience on the Martian landscape of Wadi Rum
- Free time in the Beach town of Aqaba
- Many interesting optionals you can choose from as per your personal choice and taste
Day 1 Queen Alia Airport – Amman
Meet and assist at Queen Alia International Airport by our rep before arranging for immigration visas. Help with the luggage and match with the driver.
Transfer to the hotel in Amman for overnight
Day 2 Amman City Tour – Madaba – Mt. Nebo - Amman
After breakfast, visit the Citadel, Archaeological Museum, Roman Theatre , passing through Rainbow Street in Jabal Amman, which consists some of the oldest Houses in Amman.then visit traditional Souqe in downtown ; The downtown area is uniquely old and traditional, with smaller businesses producing and selling everything from fabulous jewellery to everyday household items. drive to Madaba city of mosaics to visit St. George church and the ancient mosaic of the holy land. Continue to Mt. Nebo from where Moses viewed the Promised Land.
Back to the hotel for overnight.
Day 3 Amman - Jerash - Ajloun - Amman
Breakfast at hotel, proceed to the north for full day tour visiting Jerash; the best-preserved city of the Roman times; theatres, temples, and colonnaded street. Proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders. Then visit Ajloun reserve and visit Soap house then ,
Drive to hotel for overnight in Amman
Day 4 Amman - Petra visit
After breakfast, visit the world wonder, a vast, unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, Entrance to the city is through the Siq, a narrow gorge, over 1km in length, which is flanked on either side by soaring, 80m high cliffs. The Treasury is merely the first of the many wonders that make up Petra. As you enter the Petra valley you will be overwhelmed by the natural beauty of this place and its outstanding architectural achievements. There are hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs with intricate carvings.
Back to hotel for Overnight
Day 5 : Petra – Little Petra - Wadi Rum
Breakfast at the hotel, free morning in Petra, and then visit Little Petra an old village located at the suburbs of the Nabatean capital. This village is completely excavated in the rocks and, in the Nabatean period, it was used as a deposit for their caravans , then drive to Wadi Rum; “valley of the moon” and explore the amazing desert by Bedouin 4x4 Jeep for 2 hours inner the desert on sunset. Then arrive your camp, & Dinner.
Overnight under private Bedouin tents.
Day 6 : Wadi Rum – Aqaba – Dead sea
After breakfast, proceed south to the Red Sea City (Aqaba) free time at leisure & shopping, then Then proceed to the lowest point of the world “the Dead Sea”.
Day 7 Dead Sea
After breakfast, free time at leisure and swimming, and try the muddy sand on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised to find that you cannot but float on the water, due to the high quantity of salt in it, a overnight in Amman
Day 8: Queen Alia Airport
After breakfast, transfer to Queen Alia International Airport for departure.
Hope you had wonderful MEE TIME in Jordan!
What is included in the trip
- Accommodation in rooms on double occupancy with Breakfast and Dinner
- Meet and assist upon arrival and departure by Mee Time representative
- Mee Time Guide accompanies only for 11 or more pax joining the tour
- Transportation by modern A/C private coach
- English speaking guide during the full day tour in Jordan
- Camping for 1 Night in Wadi Rum Desert under Tent (with Dinner & Breakfast)
- 01 Dinner in Wadi Rum Desert at the Camp
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites in the above program
- Horse Riding in Petra for 600 meters till the SIQ.
- Safari 4X4 Jeep Ride in Wadi Rum Desert for 2 Hours
- One Bottle of Mineral Water of 500 ml each person per day per person
- Entry visa to Jordan for non-restricted nationality
- All tours and Transfers as mentioned
What is NOT included in the trip
- Airfare and Visa Charges are not included. We can book these for the group additionally.
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport on free days
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, water, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
- 5% G.S.T. as applicable