The Kingdom of Jordan, which once captivated ancient travellers, continues to enthral all .
From the haunting desert of Wadi Rum, to the teeming centre of urban Amman, from the majestic ruins of bygone civilizations in Perta and Madaba to the timeless splendour of the Dead Sea, Jordan is unveiled as a unique destination offering breathtaking and mysterious sights, high standard accommodations,exquisite cuisine and countless activities that you can enjoy.
- Travel with International Group
- Many departures available for any month
- Service of tour director and tour guide
- Share your room with another solo traveler
- Solo , couple and family anyone can join the tour
- All sightseeing , good 4 star hotels , transfers , breakfast , dinner include
DAY 1- ARRIVES IN AMMAN -Arrive at Amman Airport and transfer to your hotel by your own. Balance of the day is at leisure. Enjoy this evening’s welcome dinner with your traveling companions, hosted by your Tour Director.
DAY 2- AMMAN. EXCURSION TO JERASH - Start this morning with guided city sightseeing of Amman and a visit to the ROMAN AMPHITHEATER. Later, travel to JERASH, which was inhabited as early as 3200 BC. Although the city was impacted by the earthquake of 749 AD, it is the site
DAY 3- AMMAN–WADI RUM–PETRA- An exciting visit to Wadi Rum is on the program today. Wadi Rum is the largest wadi (ravine) in Jordan and made famous through the movie Lawrence of Arabia. Enjoy a spectacular FOUR-WHEEL DRIVE through the sand dunes and receive a keffiyeh, a local headscarf. Continue to the “Rose-Red City” of Petra, where you can relax at your hotel this evening or explore the ancient city.
DAY 4- PETRA- A day of guided sightseeing in Petra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the New7Wonders of the World. Lost to the world for centuries, Petra is located in the biblical land of Moab. Enjoy an unforgettable experience as you walk down the SIQ, the narrow gorge made famous in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. Stand in awe in front of the iconic and famed TREASURY. See spectacular temples and tombs created out of the rosecolored sandstone, and sip tea in a real BEDOUIN TENT.
DAY 5- PETRA–KERAK–WADI MUJIB–DEAD SEA- This morning features Kerak, with a visit to the CRUSADER CASTLE and Wadi Mujib, the “Jordanian Grand Canyon.” Continue to your hotel at the Dead Sea for your 2-night stay.
DAY 6- DEAD SEA. EXCURSION TO MADABA, MOUNT NEBO & BETHANY BEYOND THE JORDAN- A fascinating day waits! Stop in Madaba to visit ST. George’s CHURCH, which houses a precious 6th-century mosaic map of the Holy Land. Also explore the MADABA ARCHAEOLOGICAL MUSEUM. Today’s major highlight is a visit to MOUNT NEBO, where Moses saw the Promised Land. Next is Bethany Beyond the Jordan, where Christians believe that Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist. Back at the Dead Sea tonight, enjoy a farewell dinner with your traveling companions to celebrate an unforgettable journey.
DAY 7- DEAD SEA - Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning (the nearest airport is Amman- you can take cab on the spot and go on your own).
What is included in the trip
- 6 Night’s Accommodation in as mentioned or in similar hotels
- Full buffet breakfast daily; 6 three-course dinners: including a welcome dinner in Amman, and a farewell dinner at the Dead sea (Local cuisine)
- Transportation by minibus or mini coach basis
- Guide service as mentioned in itinerary
- Entrance Fees to the mentioned sites in the itinerary
- All tours and Transfers as mentioned in itinerary only
What is NOT included in the trip
- Airfare (We can book these at additional cost)
- VISA fees of Approx USD 60 may apply on the spot and guest will need to pay directly
- Airport transfers are not included ( you can travel by taxi)
- Optional tours if any
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Transport on free time
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Alcohol, soft drinks, beverages, water, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.