7N/8D Group trip of Cherry Blossom Japan from 26th March 202
Land Package @INR 178,000/- p.p.with Meals and Travel insurance
VISA charges are extra @*INR 2800/-approx
Airfare Ex Mumbai extra @*INR 45000/-approx.
Airfare, VISA assistance will be provided if needed.
Total Price with Airfare is approx. *Rs.225,800/-per pax. Ex- Mumbai
THIS IS A BOUTIQUE SMALL GROUP PRIVATE COACH TOUR
- Enjoy Japan in a beautifully designed tour
- Private Coach for all days except the Bullet Train journey
- Excellent English speaking guide
- Tour Leader from Mee Time to pay personal attention to you
- Enjoy a Cherry blossoms in parks, castles, river fronts and gardens in every city
- Experience a Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Be selfie ready for a Kimono Fashion Show!
- Visit Nakamise Street for some Shopping
- Visit the Gotemba Premium outlets for shopping or window shopping
- Enjoy the buzzing Dotonbori area in Osaka!
- Stroll in the Japanese gardens of the Osaka Castle!
- Enjoy Mt Fuji from the 5th Station (weather permitting) with a cable ride to bird watch the city
- Take in the serene surrounds of Mt.Fuji on a lake cruise
- Enjoy the- Bullet Train experience- even in your private coach tour!
- Nara Deer Park is a unique park to encounter friendly deer
- Explore Miyajima Island with a ferry cruise and visit Hiroshima to ponder over the future!
Day 1: Welcome to Japan! (D)
Witnessing the Cherry Blossoms in Japan and visiting this unique country is a bucket list experience. Today we arrive at Tokyo (東京) is Japan's capital and the world's most populous metropolis. Tokyo offers a seemingly unlimited choice of shopping, entertainment, culture and dining to its visitors.You will be transferred to hotel and can explore city on own.
Let meet the group and break the ice at our Dinner tonight.
Overnight at Tokyo
Day 2:Full Day Tokyo City tour (B,L)
Tokyo offers must visit and beautiful sightseeing in Japan. Historical temples, beautiful garden spots for cherry blossoms, shopping streets and many more.Lets do a quick stop for lunch so we can continue our Hanami or Cherry Blossom viewing for the day!Sightseeing includes : Ueno Park , Asakusa Sensoji temple , Nakamise shopping street for Japanese souvenirs The beautiful Rainbow bridge , Chidorigafuchi Park for cherry blossoms , the iconic Tokyou Tower for panoramic views of the city.
in the evening our coach will drop us off at the famous Shibuya crossing where we will spent time at Japan's famous Shinjuku Market for browsing, shopping, eating. Post an eventful evening inTokyo we will head to our hotel.
Dinner is on own as there are too many options at Shibuya and we would like each one to decide their own pace, amount, cuisine and restaurant on this day!
Overnight at Tokyo.
Day 3:Mt. Fuji tour (B,L,D)
We visit Oshino Hakkai for views of Mt. Fuji, Lake Ashi and enjoy the ride of Mt Komagatake Ropeway. Enjoy the cruise on lake and Explore Mt Fuji, Lake Ashi, Mt Komagatake. After visiting some iconic highlighs of Japan we transfer back to hotel after dinner.
Overnight at Tokyo
Day 4:Half Day city tour of Hiroshima (B,L,D)
Pack your overnighter bag for a 1 night 2 days stay in Hiroshima. Today we will courier your bag to your hotel in Osaka.Post Breakfast today we will experience the Shinkasen bullet train which will take us to Hiroshima. On reaching we will first visit the beautiful Island of Miyajima and the Itsukushima Shrine by ferry. Beautiful shops line the Island.This is a good place to shop for japanese art and artefacts. The Dorii of the Shrine is half immersed in water.. making this an ideal selfie site!
Post Dinner we call it a day.
Overnight at Hiroshima.
Day 5:Hiroshima Site and off to Osaka (B,L,D)
Today we will visit Hiroshima Peace memorial constructed in memory of the people killed in the catastrophic Atomic Bombing of Hiroshima in 1945. The Atomic Bomb Dome site has been declared a UNESCO world heritage site. The village and the surroundings have been contributed to by the Allied Nations including America and is a stoic reminder of War! Post Lunch we travel to Osaka
By evening we reach Osaka and post lunch check in to our Osaka Hotel to received our luggage.
Overnight at Osaka.
Day 6:Kyoto City tour (B,L,D)
Kyoto is a quaint village with beautiful wooden houses, with clean water canals of glistening bright orange koi fish flowing by! Take in the serenity and the beauty that is Japan here! If lucky you will see a pretty geisha or two as you stroll here.
Lets take in the whistling slender beauty of the Araashiyama Bamboo forest followed by a guided walk to the Kinkakuji Golden Pavillion Temple and 1000 Gates shrine also called the Fushimi Inari shrine.
Post Dinner we set back for Osaka.
Overnight at Osaka.
Day 7:Tour of Nara and Osaka (B,L,D)
Watch the bowing deer at Nara Deer Park. You can feed them some crackers if you like. We also visit the Todaji Buddhist temple one of the seven great temples of Nara. Also see the Ashoka Stumbh. A proud moment for every Indian, this is a testatement to Emperor Ashoka.
We will transfer to Osaka again for – Osaka castle photo, we will have some relaxing time in the garden of Nishinomaru and then we proceed to the action packed shopping street of Dotonbori.
We are free to disperse, shop, eat and have some Mee Time before we meet together for Dinner.
Overnight at Osaka.
Day 8: Departure Day (B)
Today we end our trip with our Last Breakfast in Japan. We transfer you to airport. Hope you enjoyed your trip with the awesome cherry blossoms experience!
What is included in the trip
- 7 Nights stay at 3 star,good location hotels
- 07 Buffet style Breakfasts
- 06 Indian style Dinners and Lunches
- Dinner everyday except Day2
- Veg and Non veg Meals available everywhere
- Tours with Coach and English speaking guide for 10 Hours.
- Luggage transfer - Tokyo to Osaka (1 Bag per person)
- Bullet train ticket - Tokyo to Kobe(Reserved Seat)
- 1 X 500 ml Water Bottle each Day
- Entrance Fees for Temples and cable car rides and others as mentioned in itinerary
What is NOT included in the trip
- Airfare is extra.We will be happy to book your air tickets but if you choose to book on your own kindly book air tickets only after consultation with Mee.
- Visa is takes about 10 working days from date of submission.Papers have to be submitted manually but no personal interview or biometrics is required in normal case.
- Optional Kimono wearing and Tea Ceremony visit @ USD 58 /- per pax approx
- Tips to hotel staff and driver, guide
- G.S.T. of 5% extra