02 Nights at Randholee Resort, Kandy 4*
01 Night at Araliya Green Hills, Nuwara eliya 4*
02 Nights at The Palms. Beruwala 4*
01 Night at Ramada, Colombo 4*
What is included in the tour
Meet & Assistance on Arrival
- Free SIM Card on Arrival per room (Without top up)
- 24 hrs. Duty manager, on call.
Supplement cost for entrance fees [Per person]
The above cost includes
* Accommodation at the above mentioned Hotels or similar.
* BB basis – 06 breakfasts at hotel.
* Transport in an A/C Micro Van with the service of an English-speaking Chauffeur guide.
* Half day city tour with shopping in Colombo.
* Sightseeing in Pinnawala, Kandy, Nuwara Eliya, Bentota (only transfers)
* Value added tax.
* Assistance at the airport.
What is NOT included in the tour
The above price does not include
* All entrance fees to sight should pay direct by the clients.
* Lunch & Dinner on tour.
* Highway chargers / Toll during the tour.
* Usage of vehicle beyond the given route drives after 06.00 PM, usage of guide beyond the mentioned timings or anything beyond the itinerary.
* Camera & Video permits.
* Entry Visa Fees, please visit www.eta.gov.lk for more details.
* Any expenses of personal nature.
* Any other expenses not mentioned above.
* Tips & Portages.
* Any compulsory room / Peak period supplements during the tour.
* Late Check outs & Early check in charges.
Elephant Orphanage in Pinnawela - US$ 07/-
Cultural Show, Kandy - US$ 10/-
Turtle Farm in Bentota - US$ 03/-
Botanical Garden in Nuwara Eliya - US$ 10/-
Boat ride 10$
Arrive in Colombo transfer to Kandy
Enr oute to Kandy , you can visit one of the most important tourist attractions in Sri Lanka, the Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage. Volunteers and caretakers provide shelter and take care of orphaned, abandoned and injured elephants within the park. You can watch caretakers feed, bathe and help these gentle giants. You want walk with the herd to the nearby river to watch the elephants bathe and play around in water
Kandy full day city tour Without Entrance: City Tour:. Start your journey from one of the world heritages as well as a sacred place for the Buddhists all over the world; namely the Temple of tooth Relic known to the Sri Lankans as Dalada Maligawa. The real evidence of the richness will be affirmed by your visit to the Gem Museum. Sri Lanka produces the finest quality of gems in the world. Semi-precious gems, the sapphires of Sri Lanka, which are very exclusive and comes in shades of blue, red, green, white etc. After your journey you will be dropped to Hotel safely.
- Free Head & Shoulder massage at Spice Garden in Mawanella
- 1 King Coconut Water during 1 transfer
- Kandy to Nuwara eliya City tour without entrance : Nuwara Eliya (City of Lights), blessed with salubrious climate, breathtaking views of valleys, meadows, mountains and greenery; Surrounded by hills and tea plantations, the town of Nuwara Eliya enjoys spring-like weather throughout the year. It is also known as “Little England”, which was the favorite hill station of the British who tried to create Nuwara Eliya into a typical English Village. The old brick Post office, country house like hill club with its hunting pictures, trophies and strict formal dinner attire; the 18 hole golf course, horse race course, etc., all remind you of “England”. City tour: In Nuwara Eliya you will enjoy visiting main attractions of the town which include the golf course, trout streams, Victoria Park, and boating or fishing on Lake Gregory. After your city visit you will be drive to working tea factory where the slow-growing tea bushes of this highland region produce some of the world's finest Orange Pekoe tea. Then if you are interested you can visit to Seetha Eliya and Haggala Gardens. Seetha Eliya is a temple which was mentioned in the famous epic Ramayana. Haggala is a temperate hill-country garden where languid low-country lotus and water lily float in their serene loveliness. After your journey you will be dropped to hotel.
- Free Tea Testing session with Tea Experience during Tea factory Visit
· DAY 6 - Nov 30, 2017 : Kandy Bentota 177.990 KM | 3 Hours and 50 Minutes
Bentota is the city of the Golden Beaches. You will be able to relax and feel the spirit of the sea and the warmth of the soft sand. The day is divided in spending Swimming in the water and bathing in the sun. Bentota provides the perfect turf for unfurled vacation at the beach. While enjoying the sun, sea and sand the beach lovers can enroll themselves in various water sports bringing in the unique pleasure of this locale
- Bentota full day City tour without entrance: City tour: On your city tour you will enjoy a boat ride along the Madhu River. It is a scenic tour relaxing and interesting while passing many islets forested with mangroves and experience the natural rhythms as well. Then visit to turtle Hatchery which give unforgettable experience. The Turtle Hatchery is the prime turtle nesting site which was open by the Wild life Protection Society in 1981. Here you can see huge tanks filled with new born turtle hatchlings. After being fed, the baby turtles are taken to the sea and released when they are 2-4 days old, usually during the safer hours of darkness. After your journey you will drop to Hotel safely.
Colombo basic city tour: Viharamaha devi park The Viharamahadevi Park is a public park located in Colombo, next to the National Museum in Sri Lanka. It is the oldest and largest park of the Port of ColomboIndependence square The Arcade Independence Square is a shopping complex housed in a group of renovated buildings including the former Jawatta Lunatic Asylum and the former Western Provincial Council Building.Shopping at ODEL BMICH The Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall, is a convention center located in Colombo, Sri Lanka.Shopping at house of fashion Gangarama temple Gangaramaya Temple is one of the most important temples in Colombo, Sri Lanka, being a mix of modern architecture and cultural essence. Galle face The Galle Face is a 5 ha ocean-side urban park, which stretches for 500 m along the coast, in the heart of the financial and business capital of Sri Lanka, Colombo. Old parliament The Old Parliament Building, is the building that houses the Presidential Secretariat of Sri Lanka. Situated in the Colombo fort facing the sea, it is in close proximity to the President's House, Colombo.
Evening free in Colombo for shopping
Check out and transfer to Airport