Sri Lanka, is an island country in South Asia, located in the Indian Ocean to the southwest of the Bay of Bengal. Enriched by great history , beauty of nature and traditional feel everywhere. Sri Lanka offers you sea, sand , forest , Mountain, Flora and Fauna , culture and lifestyle.
Experience the natural beauty of Misty Mountains or have fun at soft sandy blue beaches. Sri Lanka is home to many national parks and nature reserves. The blue beaches , the history , the culture, heritage , national parks, art and craft and cool hills will you give you lifetime experience.
Ladies Get ready to experience beautiful Sri Lanka with MEE TIME!
Day 1: Arrive Colombo
Welcome to the Sri Lanka! Today transfer to your hotel. Enjoy the city on your own.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Colombo
Day 2 : Colombo – Pinnawala – Dambulla – Sigiriya
Have your breakfast and we visit Pinnawala elephant orphanage. (If you visit Pinnawala on that time you can see the bottle feeding at 9.15 am and elephant bathing at 10.00 am)-Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage is an orphanage, nursery and captive breeding ground for wild Asian elephants. After that we leave to Visit Dambulla cave temple- world heritage site of Sri Lanka. Late afternoon proceed to Sigiriya- the rock fortress.
Overnight stay at a hotel in Sigiriya
Day 3 : Sigiriya – Kandy
Have your breakfast and visit Sigiriya Rock fortress -The fortress complex includes remnants of a ruined palace, surrounded by an extensive network of fortifications, vast gardens, ponds, canals, alleys and fountains.It has archaeological importance.
Later we proceed for Kandy city tour with temple of tooth relic, spice and herbal garden and in the evening enjoy the traditional cultural show of Kandy.
Day 4 : Kandy – Nuwara Eliya
After the breakfast we proceed to visit some attractions of Nuwara Eliya including Hanumanji Temple , Ramboda waterfall , Tea factory and plantation , Gregory Lake.
Overnight stay in Nuwara Eliya.
Day 5 : Nuwara Eliya
Late morning or afternoon you can visit some places related to Ramayana, Seetha Amman temple and Ashok Vatika (the place where Ravana kept Sita captive)
Overnight stay at a hotel in Nuwara Eliya
Day 6 : Nuwara Eliya – Bentota
After breakfast, leave for Bentota
Check in to the hotel and relax some hours
visit Kosgoda sea turtle Hatchery (it will close at 6.30 pm)
Overnight stay at a hotel in Bentota
Day 7: Bentota
After the breakfast, Day at leisure in Bentota.
Day 8 : Colombo.
Today visit some sightseeing of Colombo with Colombo city tour. Transfer to airport.
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet service at the airport
- Hotel accommodation at above mentioned hotels OR similar on Bed & Breakfast basis (24th Dec Compulsory X’ Mas Eve dinner at Sigiriya hotel)
- Hotels Used- 01 N Fair View Colombo , 01 N Fresco Water Villa - Sigriya ,01 N Oak Ray Regency - Kandy ,02 N Mirage King Cottage - Nuwara Eliya , 02 N The Palms - Bentota
- Entrance Fees included for- Pinnawela Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawel, Dambulla Cave Temple at Dambulla,Sigiriya Rock at Sigiriya, Temple of the tooth relic at Kandy, Cultural Dance show at Kandy – Ticket has to be collected from the Gem shop on free of charge once the client visit the shop,Gregory’s Lake in,Turtle Hatchery at Ahungalla,Gangaramaya temple
- Transport by an air-conditioned van with the service of an English- Speaking Driving guide on private basis
Discount shopping coupon
1 liter water bottle per day per perso
Local Sim card (Passport copy need to be sent 2 days prior to arrival)
All tours and transfers as mentioned
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fares & Visa fees
- Lunch & Dinner through-out
- Camera & Video permits
- Highway ticket cost (If client’s want to use highway the Toll fee has to be paid at the entry point)
- Entrance fees
- Vehicle use for night life activities
- Early check-in and late check-out at hotels
- All tips & porter charges
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the includes.
- 5% G.S.T.