- Ayurveda and Yoga on Om Beach
SwaSwara means your inner voice and true to its name, this is a place of natural harmony to release, refocus and recalibrate the self.
Situated on Om beach, there is little, apart from the rhythm of the rolling waves and the meditative hum of birdsong, to disturb your inner explorations. Crafted in colours of the Earth, and in harmony with the land that nurtures her, SwaSwara is designed for holistic and transformational experiences; a space where the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda and Yoga embrace you to rejuvenate body and spirit.
- Primordial Echoes: Its form and spirit celebrates simplicity and purity, in keeping with our ethos of health and well being.
- Healing Retreat: Meditation allows you to be with yourself amidst sea-kissed breeze and views of the mountains.
- Ecology, Community, Culture
- Its architecture pays homage to the terrain and its character while infusing your personal spaces with an abundance of nature that plays its own unseen hand in healing.
- SwaSwara has a great profusion of healing plants and medicinal herbs that grow on the property in different spots including the courtyards of the guest villas.
What is included in the tour
- All consultations with the Ayurvedic doctors and yoga therapist
- Treatments, massages, oil & herbs, yoga, pranayama & meditation sessions
- Accommodation and meals
- We provide you yoga cotton wear during your stay with us
- Goa Airport pick-up & drop
- Art therapy & guided pottery sessions
- Interactive cooking classes & other scheduled activities
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airline tickets
- Any personal expenses
- GST of 5% will be applicable extra
- Anything unmentioned in Inclusions
- 3 Night's accommodation at Villas built using laterite stone from the region and boast an open inner courtyard with herbal plants and a partially open to sky bathrooms.
- Cuisine which includes fresh organic vegetables and fresh sea fish. Herbal teas and fresh fruits are offered
- Aciivities like Yogic Kriyas, Asanas, Yoga Nidra, Pranayama, meditation techniques, relaxing Ayurveda Abhyanga massages, guided art and pottery sessions and interactive cooking.
- Consultation with yoga instructor - On arrival, the guests get a detailed consultation with the Yoga instructor.
- Doctor’s consultation – Prior to start of any Ayurvedic therapy there will be a brief consultation with the Ayurveda doctor.
Guided bird watching; prior booking required - Weekly once - Wednesday
Guided sessions for art and pottery with our resident artist