CHERRY BLOSSOM JAPAN with HIROSHIMA TOUR
Tokyo- Hakone-Mt. Fuji--Kyoto-Nara-Osaka-Hiroshima
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT FOR BOOKING BY 25 DEC 2019 Rs.6000/- p.p !!
Cherry Blossoms in JAPAN !!!
Witnessing the Cherry Blossoms in Japan and visiting this unique country is a bucketlist experience
Marco Polo first introduced this archipelago to the world as “Zipangu – the land of gold”. Come explore this gilded island that holds on to its ancient traditions and yet offers cutting edge technology, a land of Imperial palaces, magnificent Buddhist temples,natural beauty and man-made wonders.
Japan is a mélange of antiquity and contemporaneity coexisting in happy space. It is pure happenstance that a visit to Japan leaves you with a feeling of sense of familiarity with their lifestyle, that the Japanese value systems and traditions form the crux of their social fabric just like it does to us Indians, helping it form a culturally rich and socially cohesive community.
The pink cherry blossoms or the Sakura season that blooms all over Japan in Spring is definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience, not to be missed! We bring you this Signature Cherry Blossom tour, with authentic Japanese experiences handcrafted to make this tour a truly memorable one..
What is so special about the Cherry Blossoms to the Japanese? The sight of these pretty pink flowers brings sheer joy to the eyes of the beholder. In addition to that the Japanese consider them symbols of transient beauty as they last only for only a few days.This short-lived beauty is often taken as a metaphor for life: so beautiful and yet so short and sad.
In addition we have all these delightful and authentic experiences for you to relish on this tour
Cherry Blossom Picnic
Japan in the Cherry blossom Season is a Must Do Bucket List staple of all Mee Timers! To make this event unforgettable, Mee Time organises a Cherry blossom picnic with a Bento Lunch Box in a cherry blossoms laden Tokyo park!
No visit to Japan is complete without a Authentic Tea Ceremony Experience.Enjoy this tranquil and traditional ceremony performed by a Geisha in the traditional district of Kyoto
Kimono Fashion Show
A chance to see the Textiles and the intricacies of designing and handpainting The Kimono! These exquisite costumes have been around for more than a few centuries and came into their own during the Aristocratic Edo period of the Japanese Empire! Watch the fashion show,pose for pictures and carry home beautiful souvenir CD's of the experience!
Time to soak in an Onsen in Hakone
Rest and relaxation in a thermal spring water bath is japan's traditional way to melt away those stresses!
Buddhist Temples and Gardens of the Osaka Castle!
As you stroll the meandering paths past the bridges which arch out, the gushing fountains in the many gardens, and realization dawns upon you that the Japanese gardens and temples are an analogy to the art in the Louvre in Paris. Most of these are UNESCO World Heritage Sites and national treasures.
Nara Deer Park
A time to bond with sacred japanese animals with a visit to the 'friendly deer' park!
Shopping in Nakamise & Dotonbori Area and Gotemba Premium Outlets
Hiroshima & Miyajima 1 Day Historic Tour
Hiroshima is a city that was was destroyed by atomic bombing during World War II. This is an optional but must do Day Tour. The Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park which commemorates the 1945 event. In the park you can see the ruins of Genbaku Dome, one of the few buildings that was left standing near ground zero. Other prominent sites to be visited include Shukkei-en, a formal Japanese garden, and Hiroshima Castle, a fortress surrounded by a moat and a park.
What is included in the tour
- Stay in 3 Star hotels on twin sharing basis
- Arrival and Departure transfers
- Travel in private coach with English speaking Guide
- Bullet train tickets
- 02 Nights in Tokyo,01 Nights in Hakone, 04 Nights in Osaka
- SIC Day Trip to Hiroshima
- 01 English Speaking Guide
- 07 Breakfasts in Hotel
- 05 Lunches including one Bento Box Picnic lunch in tokyo and one Bento box Lunch on Shinskansen
- 06 Dinners at local Indian restaurant
- Veg and Non veg Meals available everywhere
- Breakfast only on Day 7
- Bullet Train Tickets with reserved seats included for Hiroshima visit
- Luggage Transfer facility FREE from Tokyo to Osaka (1 Bag per person)
- Tokyo City tour
- Mt Fuji with lake Ashi Boating
- Hiroshima Atomic Bomb Dome
- Earthquake Museum in Kobe
- City Tour of beautiful Kyoto City
- Nara Deer Park Tour
- Osaka City Tour
What is NOT included in the tour
- Meals not included in the Itinerary
- Lunch or Dinner in Osaka or Hiroshima on Day 7 is excluded
- Any tips
- Recommended flight option :
THIS IS A BOUTIQUE SMALL GROUP PRIVATE COACH TOUR
- Enjoy Japan in a beautifully designed tour
- Private Coach for all days except the Bulet Train journey
- Excellent English speaking guide
- Escort from Mee Time to pay personal attention to you
- Inclusive of All Veg and Non veg Indian meals except Day 1 and Day 7
- Enjoy a Cherry blossom Picnic lunch in a beautiful Tokyo Park
- Experience a Japanese Tea Ceremony
- Be selfie ready for a Kimono Fashion Show!
- Ample time to soak in a traditional Onsen (Thermal Spa) in Hakone
- Visit Nakamise Street for some Shopping and a 100 Yen or INR 65 (APPROX) store in Tokyo
- Visit the Gotemba Premium outlets for shopping or window shopping
- Enjoy the buzzing Dotonbori area in Osaka!
- Stroll in the Japanese gardens of the Osaka Castle!
- Enjoy Mt Fuji from the 5th Station (weather permitting)
- Take in the serene surrounds of Mt.Fuji from Lake Ashi
- You will enjoy the- not to be missed Bullet Train travel- even in your private coach tour!
- Nara Deer Park is a unique park to encounter friendly deer
- Enjoy an Optional Hiroshima Day trip on Shared Coach basis (at extra cost)
DAY 1 D ARRIVAL & TEA CEREMONY
Pick up from Tokyo Airport to City Hotel
An English speaking guide will meet you
We will Check in to the Hotel
From the Hotel, you will be driven to a Traditional Japanese Tea Ceremony to enjoy the serenity and ceremony of making and serving Tea!
Post Dinner at an Indian Restaurant
We drive back to Hotel to get over our jet-lag!
OVERNIGHT IN TOKYO
Day2 B/L/D CHERRY BLOSSOM PICNIC & TOKYO CITY TOUR
DAY 4 B/L/D TRAVEL TO OSAKA & DOTONBURI
Breakfast at the Hotel
DAY 5 B/L/D BAMBOO FOREST/KIMONO SHOW/SHRINE
DAY 6 B/L/D OSAKA CASTLE & NARA
OVERNIGHT IN OSAKA
DAY 7 B OSAKA/HIROSHIMA
Enjoy Mee Time in Osaka