- Visit to Kaziranga National Park : In the heart of Assam, this park is world's largest population of one-horned rhinoceroses, as well as many mammals, including tigers, elephants, panthers and bears, and thousands of birds.
- Visit The wettest place of India - Cherrapunjee
- Visit God's own Garden - Mawlynnong Village located in Khasi Hills
- Visit Krangsuri falls, Nartiang Village & Tyrshi Falls in Jowai
- Experience crystal clear water at Dawki- Umngot river in Dawki is one the cleanest rivers in India.
- Visit to Mawphlang Sacred Forest - Khasi Hill's sacred grooves
- Visit to Khasi - Heritage Village
- Get a Bird eye view at Laitlum Grand Canyons from Shillong
Route: Guwahati – Kaziranga National Park – Shillong – Cherrapunjee – Mawlynnong – Dwaki – Shillong – Guwahati
Day 01: Guwahati – Kaziranga (250 kms / 5 hrs)
Arrive Guwahati by air. On your arrival meet our driver at the airport and drive towards Kaziranga National Park. On your arrival check into resort. Overnight.
Day 02: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning we shall go for an elephant ride - Elephant ride is the best way to behold the vigour and charm of the enchanting wildlife of the park. Return to resort for your breakfast. Mid morning
explore the Kaziranga Orchid center. Afternoon go for a jeep safari in the western range of the park.
Day 03: Kaziranga – Shillong (290 kms / 6 hrs)
After breakfast check out hotel and drive to Shillong. On arrival check in to hotel. Overnight.
Day 04: Shillong – Day trip to Cherrapunjee (56 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Cherrapunjee. Cherrapunji in Meghalaya is one of the wettest places on the planet and the only place in India to receive rain throughout the year. The town of
Cherrapunji is nestled in the East Khasi Hills about 50 km southwest of the state’s capital, Shillong. Cherrapunji, also known as Sohra or Churra, means ‘the land of oranges’. The cliffs of Cherrapunji
also offer stunning views of the plains of Bangladesh.Visit to Seven Sister Falls, Nahkhalikai Falls, Mwasmai Cave, Koh Ram Hoh , eco – park. Overnight at Shillong.
Lunch at Polo Orchid Resort, depending on the occupancy status of inhouse guest during time of travel.
Day 05: Shillong – Day trip to Mawlynnong (90 kms / 3 hrs)
After breakfast drive from Shillong to Myallynnong Village. Mawlynnong/Mawlynnong Village located in the East Khasi Hills of Meghalaya, also referred as ‘God’s own garden’ has won the acclaim
of being the cleanest village in Asia in 2003. The village known for its cleanliness is located around 90 kms from Shillong and is a community based eco-tourism initiative. The community has made
collective effort to maintain the ambience of a clean village. The village offers picturesque natural beauty, a trek to the living root bridge at a neighbouring village Riwai. The village also offers a sight
of natural balancing rock, a strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock.
Later take an excursion to Dawki, the Bangladesh Border (Tamabil Border from Bangladesh side). Main attraction is the Umgot river with crystal clear water. You can enjoy along boat ride
there (boating charges on direct payment basis). Evening return back to Shillong. Overnight at hotel.
Day 06: Shillong
After breakfast we shall drive to visit Mawphlang Sacred Forest and back(approx. 25 kms one way). Mawphlang is a village in the East Khasi Hills district, 25 kilometers from Shillong. The word maw
means "stone", maw phlang means "grassy stone," and is one of many settlements in the Khasi hills named after monoliths. Mawphlang is the site of one of the Khasi Hills sacred groves. Khasi heritage village - located in the Mawphlang district - is considered to be the hub of Khasi culture.
As per digital media News Gram, the village project is in shambles. The heritage project was started with much fanfare, but has suffered losses due to governmental apathy and charges of corruption.
Afternoon excursion to Laitlum Grand Canyons(30 kms approx. one way). Laitlum Grand Canyons is one of those spots where you can have a bird's eye view of the city of Shillong. The green hills, the orchids, the bamboo plants, the cotton; clouds - all from one point. Amazing, isn’t it? If you want to have a clear view of the place below, try to reach here in the afternoon. During mornings, you will see a cover of fog and mist, blanketing the view.
Day 07: Shillong – Day trip to Jowai (75 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
After breakfast drive early morning from Shillong to Jowai. Visit Krangsuri falls, Nartiang Village & Tyrshi Falls in Jowai. Evening drive back to Shillong. Overnight at Shillong.
Day 08: Shillong – Guwahati (120 kms / 2 ½ hrs)
This morning check out from hotel and transfer to Guwahati airport for your onward.
Hope you enjoyed your Holiday just like you wanted! Happy Mee Time to You!
What is included in the tour
- 02 Nights accommodation at the Kaziranga at Borgos resort or Similar
- 05 Nights accommodation at the Shillong at Polo Towers or Similar
- Daily Breakfast
- 1 Grand Buffet Lunch
- Transport for all transfers & sightseeing using AC Tempo Traveler /similar as per itinerary
- 01 round jeep safari with park entry fees in Kaziranga NP
- 01 round Elephant ride in Kaziranga NP
- 01 package drinking water each everyday
- All tours and transfers on private basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any airfare/train fare
- Any major meals
- Any monument/museum/park entry fees
- Cruising/boating charges
- Expenses of personal nature
- Camera fees
- Anything doesn’t mentioned above